What is Evernote
Evernote is by far my most favourite note-taking app and it's the easiest to use.
Evernote is the most robust app I've used, and occasionally I've strayed to check out other options, but I always come back.
I've been using Evernote for over 10 years with no signs of ever stopping.I Want To Try
I use it for my personal life, writing life, my online course business and as an IT Consultant by day with the following features on a regular basis:
- adding notes from meetings
- using templates (checklists, meetings, character profiles and more)
- recording audio if I am out and about to record some random thoughts for later
- I also use audio recording for meetings where the conversation is quite fast and note-taking may be difficult to capture all the important points
- the Evernote web clipper is awesome for grabbing research content around the web
- I can sync all notes between my laptop, iPad and iPhone instantly and easily
- Then search any device for text or hand writing within notes.
- Plus so many more great features
I Want To Try
Want to Know More?
Check out related Blog Posts and Expert Tips for more ideas on using Evernote